Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Happened to May?

Ummmm I'm not sure either? All I know is this morning I thought, you know, I don't think I blogged at all in May. I looked back and yep - I barely did.

SO, what's been keeping me busy? Honestly, I think it's just that it's warm weather and summer activities are happening. I have sports 3 nights a week, something for a wedding or my own wedding on the weekends and then work stuff. Plus, Jim's sisters were both in town last week and that meant something to do every single night - which I loved!

Too much has happened to catch up on it all so the big events are as follows:
  • I set a date and location for my wedding - 5-21-11
  • I got my dress!
  • We are heading to Gigglemoor for my annual birthday celebration this weekend and I can't wait!

No comments: