Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VRRROOOOMMMMM

It's kind of been a theme this summer, time is flying an I can't keep up with is. Since last post a lot of things have happened and I will recap them below, some will be featured on later post when I feel like I have a second to catch up!
  • My name is officially on the Gigglemoor totem pole, meaning I am officially in the family
  • Celebrated the 4th in Gigglemoor with Annie, Amy, Jim, MB, Billy and family friend Roz
  • Went to Sanible with my family for a week! We had the best time ever. Lots of fishing, eating, partying, swimming and all around good times!
  • Celebrated my brother's 30th in Key West for the weekend.
  • Big one, accepted a new job at Brandimage and start in about 2 weeks.
  • Will be departing SparkPeople and really miss people.
  • Went to Lexington and crashed a wedding, decided we didn't like the band for our wedding. Ate a piece of really bad wedding cake.

No comments: