Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving Soon


Jim and I have been living in a cramped up one bedroom apartment for quite some time, and in about two weeks we are moving into a new house!! YAY!!!

This past weekend we did a lot of shopping for some of the big household appliances we still need (and by a lot of shopping I mean two full days, I felt like this by the end). But the move is a little over two weeks away and the closing date is a week away.

I’m so excited about all the new appliances, especially the fridge. We are having some design conflicts, such as he likes super modern and I like inbetween modern and traditional - comfort folks! But I am super dupser excited to have a partio, backyard and possibly room for a dog!

I have been overwhelmed with work , moving and heading to San Diego for the First Ever SparkPeople Convention this weekend!!! Sorry for the lack of blogs, but more to come soon.

No comments: