Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy and Under the Weather


As you can tell from the lack of post, since last Friday things have been crazy. I pretty much have been go go go and very little rest rest rest, which basically made me sick and feel like this all week!

However, since last Friday a lot has happened. We had our Cincinnati SparkPeople Convention and it was a success. The day was jam packed with lots of good stuff and our members loved it. We did a fun photo shoot for it after the event for a SoapBoxMedia Story - see the picture to the right. I am cracking up at the fact that Grant is trying to do the splits like Stepfanie but not quite cutting it! Yes, Paul is also in this photo - can you guess which one?

Then on Sunday I went to the Bengals game- which was awesome!! The Bengals beat the Steelers and hopefully is the start of our season! Who-Dey

This week has just been a blur since I haven't felt well. Pretty much get up, go to work, come home, sleep do it all over again and now all of a sudden it is Friday. I had a pretty boring week and nothing fun to add!

Tonight is the launch party for Jim's Cincinnati drink, Hoist! I will give a fun good update on the launch party next week - I am really looking forward to it as long as I feel ok :) For more on Hoist - check them out or follow them on Twitter or Facebook or just follow the Hoist Camino!

To feel like you got something out of this blog, check out the best YouTube clips of all time - supposedly (I think some are missing).

No comments: