Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rough Rider

The trend in jeans for awhile was to keep things low, low riders, hip huggers, butt crack viewers, etc. I'm going to admit I struggle with this too, because a lot of jeans I put on I love but when I bend over without a belt everyone can view my moneymaker.

Well, a Japanese fashion designer has come up with a solution, the Bikini Jean! She designed this lovely fashion jean because women complained about having trouble keeping their low rise jeans up, so she created a pair that acts as underwear and jeans.

If you want a pair you can get them for the low price of $88. I'm not sure I'd really want to rock these out in public and can only imagine how painful they might be on your lady parts - GROSS!
Remember ladies, not every trend is for everyone as this lady show us below.

No comments: