Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flip Flops & Skyline

I play on a softball team every Thursday night, in fact I am actually the coach. Sometimes I ask them totally random poll questions I wonder about or sometimes ask them just to get a good response. So I made today one of those days all because of the following:

One of my co-worker's wear this shirt that the guys in the office call his "Towel Shirt". This is becuase it is made of a terri cloth like material that looks like you could just throw it on when you get outta the shower. Also, we get a lot of product to try at work and received these flip flops that are somewhat stylish but provide a work out when you walk. So I thought, great this is an opportunity for random poll question day.

So below are the questions with some great answers I received back. So thanks to the team and thanks to those who really know me, and know I can't resist a great set of calves:)


Would you rather be forced to….

1. Eat Montgomery Inn Rib’s Sauce on every meal for the next week
2. Eat only Skyline Chili for a month


Would you rather wear…

1. An article of clothing that doubles as a towel
2. Shoes that have elevated soles that provided a work out when you walk (which promotes great calves)

The winners are:

Skyline and Shoes....below are the reasons why:

"Montgomery Inn Rib’s sauce on every meal because I don’t think anyone’s digestive system can handle a full month of Skyline" Damon

"An article of clothing that doubles as a towel, because the elevated sole on the shoe as a workout theory is a bunch of bunk. Or else every woman that wears high heels would have killer calves"Damon

"Shoes that provide my calves a workout – only because I know how much nice calves turn you on sweetheart ; )" Keith

"I think I will go for the towel shirt. That would be awfully comfortable" Michael

"Montgomery Inn sauce and towel, I'm all about the comfort" Chelsey

"Montgomery Inn Sauce, just add a little hot sauce and I’m good to go" Megan

"We all know how much we dig on some good calves" Megan

"I would fart even more if I always ate skyline" anonymous

"I already own a teri-cloth shirt. They are way comfortable" Jim

"I would like both a towel shirt and the shoes as I never have any clean towels and honestly need to work on my calves" Andy

"I don’t think I would really wear a towel shirt. If you come up with a hat that doubles as a pillow, let me know" Dan

"While neither could or should be considered fashionable, I could maybe get away with platform shoes. I vote for the calves" Kylee

So the answers are out folks and this poll is complete. I'm going to have to agree with the team on question #1, I would go ahead and eat Skyline for a month. WIth the ever expanding menu I think I could always find a different option to not get too burnt out to quick. For #2, I will have to go with the shirt. I always have a hard time getting out of my towel when I get out of the shower, the shirt is a good substitution. However, I do love me a great set of calves on a man...you gotta have nice calves or I am not even going to consider you as an option!

No comments: