Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dragons Poo Fat Free Ice Cream


So, did that title catch your attention? Yep, that's me with totally random thoughts and ideas. But, in my quest to achieve the perfect body I have become to come across tons of workout myths and dieting tips that crack me up - so I made one up myself, dragons poo fat free ice cream!


I mean I love the idea of eating lemon, maple syrup and water for a week straight, but on top of pancakes, chips, bread and all sorts of yummy stuff. These diets are horrible for you!!! Not only does your body get totally out of whack, but you have little to no motivation to get off the couch!


The best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is eat right, excecise and be aware of your own health. To shed a few pounds just cut a few things out, about 3,500 calories = 1 pound. Below is a link to ways to shed a few calories without really even thinking about it.



I'm trying to be more conscious about what I eat and increase my workouts, even 10 extra minutes a day helps out. So don't listen to anyone telling you some crazy Hollywood fad diet will last forever, the only way to maintain a healthy weight level and keep it off is your lifestyle. A diet is a quick fix but it needs to be a lifestyle change to stick with it. You can't live of 1,000 calories a day for the rest of your life, so go about it the healthy way.


Or...if you want purchase your very own dragon and make millions selling fat free ice cream that taste good:)

No comments: