Friday, November 14, 2008

Pumping! Pumping! Pumping


My all time favorite gym class is Body Pump, or if you belong to Urban Active it is called Urban Iron. It is a hour long workout that consist of using weights and your own body to sculpt your muscles and get fit.

I love going to the class, getting out anger, feeling sweat drip off my elbows and listening to some good jams. Body Pump always has the best workout music, for some example tunes click here.

So, if you are looking for something new and want to spice up your workout, tryout one of these classes soon. When I’m being good and going consistently at least once a week, my body feels much stronger and more fit. Don't worry ladies, you won't end up looking like this, it sculpts muscles and tones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BodyPump hwas easily one of my favorite classes (not offered at my new gym sadly). You're right about the music too - got me pumped and so did the class!

Anonymous said...

A toned woman is very hot... and super muscular woman... not so much.