Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Celebrity Crush


OK- so I'm going to admit it I have loved Nick Lachey since I first laid eyes on him when he was in the MTV hit show "Newlyweds". He's a good ole' Cincinnati boy who was such a great husband to Jessica Simpson on that show that I just think he is the greatest.

I mean, he put up with a lot and did it with a smile on his face and "yes dear" after everything. He seems like a hopeless romantic and very down to earth kind of guy and I love him for that.

For like 4 years I always missed him when he was in town. I was traveling, didn't attend the event or left too soon or arrived too late. But this Tuesday, thanks for my friend Jason, I finally got to meet him. We got VIP tickets to a local event and Nick spent about 30 minutes up in our area. He was very nice, shook our hands, signed autographs and seemed to have a good time.

This might be one of my all time favorite photos - I mean look at those eyes. And yes, when my arm was around him I could feel his tight abs :)

No comments: