Monday, December 22, 2008

This past week I was on vacation in Colorado. My friends, Dick and Heather Williams, were so gracious to invite a group of us out to their home in Beavercreek. It was 3 couples and their dog Maggie cooped up in a fabulous house for the week.

We were so lucky to get out there and have a ton of snow dump on us, which made the skiing amazing. We skied Beavercreek, Bachelor's Gulch and Veil. On our second day, we got caught in a major blizzard that came out of nowhere, I think about 6 inches fell in an hour time period.

I haven't skied in over 4 years, but it was kind of like riding a bike and it all came back to me. I forget how much of a workout it is on your entire body, the massages we had on Saturday were very much needed.

In addition to skiing we shopped, went to a ton of great restaurants and went on a sleigh ride. Hopefully I will have a video to post shortly of the trip. It was definitely a week to remember with great friends and fabulous weather!

No comments: