Friday, February 6, 2009

Are You Smitten???

Now this is just absurd, if these people make a lot of money off these I will be angry. It's like the product you think, now why didn't I do that after they make millions??? This couples million dollar idea was to create a pair of mittens that allow you to walk and hold hands inside your gloves and stay warm, I introduce you to The Smitten.

You can tell by checking out the web page that these were created by one of those couples you see walking the streets holding hands and you are thinking "Can that really be comfortable holding hands that long, those people are weird?"

This is like the Snuggy times 20!! You only fall for this scam if you only shop at the As Seen On TV Store. If I had time on my hands and wanted to become a YouTube Sensation, I would totally create a Smitten Parody much like the Snuggy Parody on YouTube. I give it one week before it's on YouTube, and if you stole the idea from me you better credit me!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, better snatch these up! JK, I might be even more annoyed if I got these for Valentine's Day than if I opened a jewelry box from Jared's.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing hard about opening up a box fromm Jared's...where the hell is Osterman's? i miss their jam

Anonymous said...

Straight to the Heart....oooooaaaaa hhhhhhh

I knew I loved you for a reason Girl!