Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deepest Darkest Secrets


I was out to dinner the other night with a group of girls and one told me about this website, PostSecrets.com. Basically, it is a blog where the writer has people send in their deepest darkest secrets on a postcard and then he will post them online. It's pretty interesting to go on and read people's darkest secrets. They are often funny, like the one pictured to the right, but sometimes they are sad and you feel for the person writing them.

I am kind of a nosy person in general, so it really interested me. It's even better than reading the gossip blogs sometimes. Everyone has really deep dark secrets and thoughts that you wouldn't want anyone else to know you are thinking, but sometimes I guess it helps to voice them or write them down.


No comments: