Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Local Celebrities

This morning a co-worker and myself did the Fox 19 Morning News Show. Nicole, aka Coach Nicole, is a trainer at SparkPeople. She is who kicks my butt in spinning, teaches my Monday Pilate's class and sometimes gives SparkPeople employees small Pilate's Reformer classes.

We were on the show to discuss how you can lose wight and get fit all at home for little to no cost. Nicole did all the talking and brought me along as the exercise model :) Nicole did a great job and the segment can be viewed by clicking on the following link.

Sparker's on the News

I hate watching myself do things. But check it out and then check out SparkPeople.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i honestly love all your posting taste, very remarkable.
don't quit as well as keep posting considering it just very well worth to follow it.
looking forward to look at far more of your own stories, goodbye :)