Thursday, November 5, 2009

Booooooo


Are you scared, you shouldn't be, you're on Scare Tactics! Is there anyone else out there that absolutely loves this show? The most famous Scare Tactic is Rat Boy, which a friend scares his friend into thinking a lab has creatures. Check out this clip of it, go to 1:58 for the start of the good scare but the whole video is funny!

Halloween came and went but that doesn't mean that you still can't scare people year round. It's one of my favorite things to do. Do any of you watch Ellen? She loves to scare people too, check out this clip of her scaring innocent bathroom goers. Click through her website for some even funnier scares she does to her celebrity guest.

An all time favorite of mine is to scare people. I haven't gotten a good scare recently, well not true. The other night I hid in our closet while Jim showered, when he came to the closet I jumped out and he jump and shook- I just cracked up.

I need to get some good ones going, but a few of my all time favorites I've done have been done to Jodie or my brother. I will briefly explain them below as I chuckle to myself.

Jodie


  • I once unscrewed all the light bulbs in our apartment and hid around the corner with a mask on. It was night so when she came in no lights were working...as she crept towards the living room out I jumped as she fell to the floor.



  • All time best one was I hid in her closet. It was so jammed packed with stuff I barely fit but there was just enough room for me to get in. When Jodie got home she assumed I wasn't there and went about her business. She was laying on her bed talking on the phone and I started gently scratching at the door. I realized she noticed it when she mentioned something to the person on the phone. So I kept doing it, louder and louder hoping she would get up. Eventually she did, as she was about to open the closet door i jumped out and screamed "Are you scared?" she literally fell back onto her bed feet kicking and screaming as I almost peed my pants!

Brad


  • When we were really young I once hid under his bed while he was in the shower. When he got into bed and turned out the lights I reached up and grabbed his leg from underneath- classic scare move!



  • About two summers ago in Florida we were all out cast fishing in the surf. The fish were biting and the sharks were out. I acted like I hooked a monster fish and it was dragging me to sea, he came chasing after me screaming "Let go of the pole, let go of the pole". He was so scared but cute to know he cared.

I mean I could keep going and going with all the pranks that I have pulled. Whether a fake fall, scaring someone, fake celebrity sighting or whatever it is I love to prank and scare people. It's just fun and totally who I am. I get a kick out of scaring people and making them laugh.

No comments: