Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Challenge Complete

I did it! Today I completed the 100 hundred push up challenge I started a few blogs back! It was extremely difficult but I am glad it is done...onto our next challenge, the 200 sit up challenge.

I've had a few questions about the challenge so I'm just going to bullet them below:

  • Yes, we did do girl style push ups (on our knees) but that does not make the challenge less challenging by any means
  • Yes, it was one hundred straight. I did have to readjust every once in awhile and my knees slid out and my form broke, but it was one hundred straight
  • The program says 6 weeks training, by no means was I ready at 6 weeks. It took me 9 weeks, but I also had to do push ups on Christmas morning and New Years Day- NY Day was by far the worst ever
  • I do not feel as though my arms benefited, but it's hard to tell because it's my body - I will resort to someone else to answer this question.
  • I do feel my upper abs benefited, those hurt just as bad as my arms afterwards
  • My chest felt it the most. It's stronger and I can pump more iron in my body pump class without tiring
  • It absolutely killed my wrist. I hate wrist, they freak me out, they are boney and just too tiny for words. It hurt for hours after each big set - something I won't miss.
  • Yes - I plan to continue keeping up with push up - not 100, but I like the results they gave me and woke me up mid afternoon.

YES I AM GLAD IT IT OVER!

No comments: