Monday, January 4, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!

Did anyone else feel that way this morning when the alarm went off? After having practically two weeks off work and nothing to do except open gifts and party this morning was a rude awakening!

I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things. A good way to look at it is that we are now looking forward to Spring, not the Holidays. It's also time to not eat out, eat appetizers and consume large amounts of alcohol for multiple days in a row - I'm looking forward to that. I won't lie though, my workout today was pretty difficult, and those 190 push ups were awful.

My NYE was pretty awesome. I was in Gatlinburg with 14 people and we hung out there and literally did nothing but games, eating, drinking, chatting and a lot of dancing! See the pictures of the girls doing our NYE shots and then our after faces. It was good to play games, hang out, not have to drive anywhere and worry about taxis and just enjoy each other's company.

To be in the New Year spirit I'm listing my Resolution/Goals for 2010 in this blog so they are official! Let's see if I can do it.

1. Complete the 100 push challenge
2. Run Chili outside at least 3 times per week
3. Learn more about my financial future and understand how it all works (stocks - clueless)
4. Actually eat leftovers (I mean I always save them but hardly eat them)
5. Lose 5 pounds
6. Complete the 200 sit up challenge
7. Don't sweat the small stuff and things I can't control

Some of these will be easy to accomplish and others will be difficult. I'm proud to say for the first time in a long time biting my nails is not on this list. I had that on there last year and I have finally kicked the habit. I occasionally pick or bite but nothing like before where it looked like a pencil sharpener was taken to my fingers. I'm proud of this little accomplishment!

No comments: