Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bahama Mama

Hot Damn I leave tomorrow for the Bahamas! Booking a trip last minute was great because it came so fast.

This week has been crazy and I still need to pack. We celebrated my brother's 30th birthday at the Precinct last night, which isn't helping my bikini body, and I've been running around finalizing things at work and life.

Since I'm heading to the Bahamas I thought I'd post this crazy shark video I got from a friend Kat's blog. Nassau, Bahama is known for shark wall, which is a divers heaven if you aren't scared. I'm a certified diver but Jim isn't, so I imagine we will only be doing some snorkeling. Anyways, click on the picture or this link and you can zoom in and see the sharks waiting to eat people. I'm not sure how nobody got attacked this day!

No comments: