Monday, February 8, 2010

Without the Bengals in the Superbowl and really not having a team I was rooting for I was in it for the commercials. I must admit that I am excited the Saints won, I think a new team deserves it and happy to see someone take down the Colts.

I wasn't super impressed with the commercials this year, and as a matter of fact I remember that about last year too. Doritos & Bud Light had almost every other commercial with a few randoms thrown in there - including the Census commercial - really people?

I absolutely hated the Tim Tebow commercial, not the time or place, I couldn't stand the Big Daddy commercials and a few others are not event worth mentioning. I did chuckle at the Denny's commercials, liked the Beaver playing the violin but if I had to pick my favorite I'm going to say way to go Google.

Not only did this ad speak to woman it was clear, simple and concise. In case you missed it check it out below.

No comments: