Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture Paints A Thousand Words

Over the weekend I was hanging with one of my friends who was cracking up at a picture another one of our friends sent us via text. All of us get these all the time and they crack us up so I though I would share a few of them that make me laugh when I see them. I have a ton more but they are really not Internet appropriate.

Photo #1
Yep that's me barefoot and shoeless in a bar at about 1A. Right before this photo was snapped I turned to my friend and said "I just wanna dance". And this came after - dancing shoeless in a bar hair flipping, booty popping and dropping - Sunday was awful!



Photo #2
This was a Jimmy Buffet concert so enough should be said about this photo. This was taken after many Corona's, tequila shots and baking in the parking lot sun for hours. At this point in the day I think I had just enough partying in me I was actually considering kissing his parrot.


Photo #3
This is me in Jodie's car, Tiffany or Penny (I can't remember), mocking the neck rest in the backseat for those long car rides she apparently goes on. We were laughing not only at the neck rest but also remembering that in high school I had a Mickey Mouse painted onto the bumper of my Honda (it came with the car). This night ended up just as funny as it started - good times!
Photo #4
A practical joke pulled on Paul at the office. We found an old bottle of wine that looked like urine so we put it in this mason jar with a cute little note to HR: Dear Rachel, Your office was locked so here's my "sample" there shouldn't be a problem. Ps. Sorry, I had asparagus for lunch.
Photo #5 & 6
I truly love my dog Chili so I couldn't not have a photo of her in here. Photo 5 is Chili monster getting ready to fly home from Gigglemoor. She's is pretty spoiled and only flies private so here she is all strapped in the back seat ready to go. Photo 6 is Jim and Chili in the Giggle Truck just being cute, I love them so much!

No comments: