Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ouch, Ouchie, and OOOUCCCCHHH!!!!

Because of the insane amounts of food I ate below and felt like I was slacking on my workouts, I had a marathon day yesterday. I'm posting this because I don't ever recommend doing it, I can't even spend the two hours on my fitness ball at work today.


I did pilates reformer for an hour, body pump for an hour and then enjoyed some beach volleyball for an hour. I felt fine last night, but this morning my muscles hurt really bad and I just want to do this. It hurts so bad I can't even sit on my fitness chair today featured on the right. And oh yeah, check out my review of the chair on the on the DailySpark blog, I'm the second comment.

http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=stuff_we_love_gaiams_balance_ball_chair

No comments: