Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Robin Sparkles...Is She Ted's Wife?

Hands down all time favorite show at the moment. How I Met Your Mother is an awesome show that anyone with a great group of friends in their late 20s/early 30s can relate to. I'd say it's probably the Friends of my generation. The script is hilarious and they have a great way of continuing to loops in jokes from previous shows and even that episode.

One of my favorite things is that Robin, one of the main characters, used to be a Canadian Pop Star in her Teens. They feautre this is seceral episodes, but last night was one of my favorite and they posted a full length version of the song on You Tube. I also posted her first hit, "Going To The Mall" becuase it's catchy and I want all of you to walk around singing it today. Start watching and find out who Ted finally marries - clue, it's not Aunt Robin.





No comments: