Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweenie 2009


It's Halloween!!! I kind of am impartial to Halloween the older I get. Because I can't get all the good candy, should not eat all that good candy and for girls the older you get it's somewhat more about dressing slutty that scary. It was great in college when I had flat abs, nice bum bum and no fear...but now at 27 it's not as great and I want something that covers my not so hot places.


But...this year I was kind of excited because my friend is throwing a Halloween party and it's gorgeous out in Cincinnati. I had my outfit planned for the past month, it's nothing amazing, but it covers all my not so hot places and is still cute. I am excited to spend the night with my friends and see everyone elses costumes.


Also, for the first time I actually dressed up at work...well it was all for a Chipotle gift card so who wouldn't? I've inserted the picture from today and you can find the SparkPeople article here.

No comments: