Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl 2009

It’s Superbowl Weekend! This Sunday is Superbowl XLIII. It’s the Arizona Cardinals vs. the Pittsburg Steelers. If you are anything like me, you want the Cardinals to win! I have never really like The Steelers (sorry Steeler fans) and I usually like the underdog. However, I am most excited about the Superbowl commercials. Companies spend millions on production and millions on one spot, so they usually aim to be very entertaining and memorable. Even with the economy this year and brands cutting back, I’m still expecting to see some pretty good ads and some creativity. Miller High Life got pretty creative this year running a 30 second spot prior to the game explaining the ads we will see for them during the Superbowl and why they are only 1 second. Check them out here.

So, everyone always has favorite ads : The Cindy Crawford Pepsi Ad , Budweiser Clydesdale Horses , Career Builder Monkeys, etc. Do you have a favorite ad I didn’t feature, let me know?

Below was my favorite ad from 2008, I can’t wait to post my 2009!

No comments: