Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kicking Off Summer the Right Way


This past weekend we had our first official Gigglemoor trip of the summer to celebrate my 28th birthday. I was a little uneasy at first because of my teeth, but come Friday evening I was feeling much better.

As usual the weekend was filled with great food, laughter, friends and all sorts of fun! We shot potato guns, played whiffle ball, went wake boarding, jet skiing, hung out on the dock and much more.

One of my favorite moments from the weekend was my birthday dinner on Saturday night. We cooked pork tenderloin, shrimp, veggies and much more and it was delicious!!! I have the best boyfriend who planned it all and even bought me a surprise outfit to wear for the night! Plus, my friends were the greatest and surprised me with a nice gift as well.

After all this, had to make room for the birthday cake complete with sparklers and all. We popped a little champagne and enjoyed! It was a great birthday and a total surprise to have the nice additions.

I can't wait to go back. I posted a group photo above as well as some snaps of the birthday cake! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday surprise!

No comments: