Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't Mind Me...I'm Just Napping

In all my travels I love playing the game "Choose One or Die". Are you asking yourself, what is that game, I've never heard of it, sounds risky but I like it? Well don't beat yourself up to bad, I made it up one day while on an airplane reading the best shopping magazine ever - Sky Mall!

In all serious, that magazine is just funny. It has all sorts of dumb gifts and things you never need. So, back to the game...WARNING: Once you learn it you won't be able to not play it, even if next to a stranger on the plane.

It's a simple and easy game and it goes like this. Find one person to play with, if need be and in middle seat you can, play with 3. Open each page and you HAVE to choose what item you would order if it were life or death. Sounds easy huh? Well imagine a page packed with nose hair clippers, foot detox pads, bird soap dispensers and backyard gnomes in princess gowns- tough choice huh?

Best case scenario, you end up with the "Don't Mind Me I'm Napping Pillow". I want to know, if anyone reading this blog has ever seen this on a plane - let me know! Seriously, if the dude or dudette sitting next to me blew this thing up and slept I would pee all over the seat (which would immediately end their nap). Is this considered a carry on? If not, I'm pissed because my purse counts and that makes me mad!

So, if what you need is a Home Neck Stretching Kit or Cat Pillow Heating Pad you can play the game for real. Pickup a Sky Mall Magazine, it's jammed packed with all sorts of things you never knew you needed until now - like the travel sleeping pillow pictured to the left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just peed my pants reading this!