Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm A Celebrity, Now Sign Up!!!

Catchy huh? I'm not Speidi but I work for a company that is continuing to grow and plans to take over the world!!! Ha, in a good, FREE way!

Last Thursday, SparkPeople was featured on Entertainment Tonight!! As I have mentioned in past blogs, SparkPeople is holding local Conventions all across the United States to raise awareness about SparkPeople and bring all our online efforts offline!

I meant to blog about this prior to the episode, but with all the Michael Jackson coverage it was never a nailed down date. And thanks to a busy weekend in Chicago and crazy work week, I didn't have a chance to blog about this until today. In fact, I wouldn't have even gotten to this until tomorrow if this guy Paul, didn't stalk me and send me threatening notes if I don't update ofter enough!

So check it out below! The weird thing is every version was different, this online version is different than the one on TV that night...I noticed because you can catch me in the background on the one I Tivo'd-HOLLA!

For some reason the embed is not working, CLICK HERE for video.

No comments: