Wednesday, December 30, 2009

365 Days In Film

I saw this competition that CNN was holing for an iReport that challenged readers to summarize their year in 30 seconds for a chance to be featured online. I thought it was a really cool idea and wanted to take a crack at it. So I watched a few of the videos and most were baby, wedding or travel related and I got intimidated.

I thought, I've done a lot in a year and just becuase I didn't have a baby, get married or travel the world I want to share mine. Then time went by I got busy and before I knew it I had about 1 day to complete my video. So I gave up and made a quick slideshow with music to show some of the highlights of my year.

It's nothing fancy, I didn't even use an editing program. I did it all online for free while watching TV so don't get to excited about the technology of it all. But if you are interested, feel free to watch my life on film in about 90 seconds.

2009 was a good year and here's to another one in 2010! Until next year!


365 Days - Slideshow Maker

No comments: