Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Friday- Just Dance?

This little clip below is from Channel 12 News here in Cincinnati. Everyone likes to have a little bit of fun at work, but not when you are on local news doing it.

Our news is somewhat of a joke at times. We hardly ever get the major news reports as our headline stories, instead it will be something like "Local Dog Rescues Teddy Bear from Drowning in River". I can barely stand to watch the news because it never tells me what I really want to hear, that's what the Internet is for.

So, in honor of having very little to blog about today I'm showing you what our local news channel does when they have nothing to report on....they just dance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....this is support of the Mini-Marathon...don't make fun of it! I am boycotting the blog until I get a formal apology. The AHA hates you.

Jenny said...

Oh Emily - what the AHA supports Just Dance Friday?