Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Summer = Golf

It's been a gorgeous two days here in Cincinnati. Thanks to the warm weather people got completely hammered last night on St.Patty's Day and did a lot of this!

The warm weather means that Spring and Summer are quickly approaching. The past couple summers I really enjoyed getting out and playing golf. I am an outdoor person and hate sitting around doing nothing when the weather is nice. Last summer, I purchased my first set of my own golf clubs and spent a lot of time practicing.

This summer, I am really going to put my skills to practice. I am going to get out and play more, even if I have to do it on my own. Possibly pick up lessons. I enjoy the smell of cut grass, the beauty of the courses, drinking a beer or two and getting quality time with the person you are playing with. Jim is really good, so maybe he will give me a lesson or two (hint hint if you are reading).

I saw this clip on the Internet and it made me laugh a little. A totally absurd product when a man can just do it in the woods. I drink a lot of water so a product like this, if possible, for a girl would have been much more amusing. But enjoy!

Looking forward to many summer golf days!


No comments: