Friday, March 20, 2009

Working For The Weekend

YAY!!! Who doesn't love Fridays? It's the start of the weekend and a few days off from work and sleeping in.

I'm one of those lucky people who has had two real world jobs in my life and loved both of them. It makes my weeks fly by but I still need some "me" time on the weekends.

I saw this clip on CNN and thought it was too good not to feature. Here is a man who really likes his job, well I don't know if he likes it but he has a good time doing it and that's what makes it fun right? I would love to be on one of his flights, I might just fly Southwest for awhile and hope to get on his flight - if not, maybe I could be like Jack Shepard and fly around hoping to crash on an exotic island that has magical powers?



Click here for a cell phone clip someone took while on one of his flights.

Keep Rappin'!

No comments: