Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Good Old Pocket Dial

Hello, butt is that you? We all know this commercial that we chuckled about but totally have gotten this phone call before. I have and a lot of times.

Nothing is worse than checking out your call log and being like, WHAT, I called them at 3:30 AM Saturday night? No, this isn't a drunk dial to an ex or booty call, but the drunk dial that your butt made to your co-worker of brother that probably consisted or a lot of fuzzy noises and giggling.

I always get these from Jim's sister MJ - she is notorious for the butt dial. She blames it on having me in her favorites, which is nice, but they usually come at odd hours during the week (College kids!) I tend to butt dial my brother a lot, so I guess it might have something to do with the favorites, but MJ's butt dials are always extremely interesting.

Just to give you a few: Once time she was traveling in a car full of girls, they were talking about what kind of meat they like to eat, ya know, steak, pot roast, etc. get your mind outta the gutter folks! The other time she was walking into a movie with her sister Molly, they were going to a chick flick so it was a lot of, OMG, No way, OTH (please check texting blog).

This blog is totally random but I was just thinking about it because I got pocket dialed last night!

No comments: