Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Excercise RIght?


I had a pretty uneventful past few days, so was not quite sure what I was going to blog about today. It was either more about Chili, more about Chili or more about Chili since that's my whole life the past week and with Jim gone it was even worse.

But then, low and behold I had an idea! While doing a little work project for Paul, I started thinking about all things that are exercising that I never even consider. Sure, running, biking, hiking, elliptical, walking are the first things that come to mind, but then I started thinking about all the other things I do that are exercises too! I do soccer, volleyball, swimming, softball, tennis and a lot more!

But there are others things out there that you don't even consider to be exercises? Well, since this project was for Paul I couldn't take it all serious. So I thought of all the other things I've done in my life that are exercises, WDYT, would you consider the following exercises?

Moon Bounce, Beer Drinking, Thumb Wrestling, Dodgeball, Mud Races or Hanky Panky?

No comments: