Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Commercials of the Decade


Yes, there is a trend that has occurred in the past few blogs recapping 2009 and the decade - it's the end of the year folks, what do you expect? Every media site, social networking site or any site for that matter always has it's Top 10 of something around this time of year.

Being in media I really like the countdowns on trends, commercials, TV shows, etc. and I come across them often as I read these sites and articles. I just came across one for Top 10 commercials of the decade the other day. A link to the article is below, I'm not so sure I believe all of them and a few are missing (I mean who doesn't love the Budweiser ads)? But I thought it would be fun to check them out and get prepared for the best commercials to appear this upcoming SuperBowl where the Bengals will be winning!

Top 10 Commercials of the Decade

Have a Merry Christmas!

P.S if you go to the Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs game this week make sure to honk your horn at 11:15 in honor of Chris Henry, read more here. RIP slim

No comments: