Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Recapping A College Night

So this past week has been extremely busy, with work, the Holidays, parties, Chili, shopping and much more. I’m sure everyone is in the same boat as me. Additionally, Jim and I are getting ready to head to Colorado for some fun tomorrow! We are planning to go hang out with friends, ski and just relax a little after his big promotion and our hectic schedules – I’m pretty excited.

I am ready to get away, relax and have a weekend without a holiday party to host or attend. Today, I came across this funny video that mocks “I Gotta A Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas and spins it into a hangover/what happened video/song. I gotta admit I used to have a lot of nights like this in college, but the older I get the less of them I have. Well who are we kidding, I probably still have one a month but it usually results in a lot of false promises like “I’m never drinking again.”

No matter if we have all had a night like this guy I bet everyone can relate to the lost cell, drunken fight with a lover and that there is nothing better than a McD’s diet coke and salty fries the morning after drinking. McD's diet coke and salty fries is almost like an instant cure. If you drank a Hoist the night before then by adding on the greasy food it is definitely a cure (had to get that plug in here,)

Anyway, enjoy taking a step back into college life for a minute and watch this video.

No comments: